Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Register and receive FREE access to search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and have listings sent directly to your email address. Check out our how-to page for more info.
3311 Hwy 3, Keremeos
Currently operated as Cawston Tire, this 3.08 acre property is being made available to the entrepreneur with vision. This property is being sold as land and buildings. The business is not being offered. Tools and inventory are not included, but could be negotiated if the Buyer is going to continue as a mechanical shop. This is a 8000 s/f building with several bays which could be transformed into a winery, a restaurant, a fruit stand, or a myriad of other options, only limited by ALR. All proper Covid-19 protocol must be followed when showing this property. Gloves, masks, wipes, shoes removed outside. Duplicate Listing Commercial ~ 180734 (id:6289)
- Listing #180733
- Square Footage1,584
- Year Built1996
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesRecreation, Shopping, Schools
- FeaturesPark setting, Private setting, Sloping
- ViewRiver view, Mountain view
- RoofAsphalt shingle,Tar and Gravel
- ConstructionWood frame
- Address3311 Hwy 3
- SubdivisionKE Keremeos
- StateBritish Columbia
- Zip CodeV0X1N1
- Interior FeaturesDrapes/Window coverings
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Gas stove(s), Satellite Dish
- HeatingPropane Forced air
- Listing OfficeROYAL LEPAGE SOUTH COUNTRY
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.